Bourbon/Whiskey fragrance oil for soap

Sundae

I'm having the hardest time finding a SOAP SAFE Bourbon/Whiskey FO - either it's not recommended for CP or it smells nothing like bourbon or whiskey. I've tried Natures Garden & Brambleberry but all my male friends say that even though they don't smell bad, they just don't smell like the liquor. I also ordered Candle Science but then noticed it's NOT recommended for soap.
Any suggestions? This is the the #1 requested soap fragrance but I can't seem to deliver on it.

ChemicalPyros

Hello Sundae,
Whiskey/Bourbon is a very tricky FO, personally I haven't found the best one for CP, but (and keep an open mind here) I use a Whisky flavor from Symrise, ironically enough it gives the best whisky fragrance in CP (it is dissolved in glycerin and contains 28% alcohol, which is not a lot considering that I add only 0.5 % of the batch weight but it can mess up your trace, so keep an eye).
Hope this helps.

Sundae

Hello Sundae,
Whiskey/Bourbon is a very tricky FO, personally I haven't found the best one for CP, but (and keep an open mind here) I use a Whisky flavor from Symrise, ironically enough it gives the best whisky fragrance in CP (it is dissolved in glycerin and contains 28% alcohol, which is not a lot considering that I add only 0.5 % of the batch weight but it can mess up your trace, so keep an eye).
Hope this helps.
THX!