Soapmaking Friend

Muleteer

New at this, found this app through soapmakingforum. The calculator is NOT self explanatory for newbies. For instance, if I enter weights of ingredients, will it tell me the superfat amount and lye concentration? So many questions but where to find answers? I paid for a month to see if it was truly useful... but without answers, in thinking it won't be. A tutorial could make the difference.

Yooper

Administrator
Staff member
Premium
Upper Peninsula of Michigan/ Florida Gulf Coast
New at this, found this app through soapmakingforum. The calculator is NOT self explanatory for newbies. For instance, if I enter weights of ingredients, will it tell me the superfat amount and lye concentration? So many questions but where to find answers? I paid for a month to see if it was truly useful... but without answers, in thinking it won't be. A tutorial could make the difference.

The software is set up like many other soapmaking software, but it does take some getting used to.

You would be the one to decide the superfat- you tell the calculator the superfat amount you'd like to use and it calculates for you. The lye concentration and amount of the water and lye is also calculated for you when you add your desired settings.

ChrissieM

Premium
I haven’t soaped for awhile and just slowly getting back to it. I just paid the premium again. Unfortunately, I am unable to print at all. Never had this problem before. Any trick? Am getting frustrated. Have no problem printing using other programs. I have a MacBook but never had any printing problem before with this software until now.