Deleting a saved recipe

Godgirl

Is there a way to delete a recipe that I no longer like or use. I went to the edit button but it did not give me any option that I could see

Gladiola's

Premium
¿Hay alguna manera de eliminar una receta que ya no me gusta o uso? Fui al botón editar pero no me dio ninguna opción que pudiera ver
Saludos. En esas estoy yo y no me deja. Adicional que hice una receta la grabé y ahora tampoco la encuentro.

Yooper

Administrator
Staff member
Premium
Upper Peninsula of Michigan/ Florida Gulf Coast
Saludos. En esas estoy yo y no me deja. Adicional que hice una receta la grabé y ahora tampoco la encuentro.

I have found the issue. Currently, Trial members can save only 5 total recipes and you have more than 5 recipes at this time so you cannot save more. We are discussing a solution for this and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Gladiola's

Premium
He encontrado el problema. Actualmente, los miembros de prueba pueden guardar solo 5 recetas en total y usted tiene más de 5 recetas en este momento, por lo que no puede guardar más. Estamos discutiendo una solución para esto y me pondré en contacto contigo lo antes posible.
NO encuentro justo para las que llevamos tiempo con ustedes.

Yooper

Administrator
Staff member
Premium
NO encuentro justo para las que llevamos tiempo con ustedes.

I agree with you! I told them that our “Legacy Members” should have some benefits for it, and they are working on that. Please be patient as we work through this- we appreciate you being with us for a long time as users and want to make it right.

Gladiola's

Premium
¡Estoy de acuerdo contigo! Les dije que nuestros "Miembros heredados" probablemente tengan algunos beneficios y estén trabajando en eso. Tenga paciencia mientras trabajamos en esto. Agradecemos que esté con nosotros durante mucho tiempo como usuarios y queremos corregirlo.
Gracias
¡Estoy de acuerdo contigo! Les dije que nuestros "Miembros heredados" deberían tener algunos beneficios y están trabajando en eso. Tenga paciencia mientras trabajamos en esto. Agradecemos que esté con nosotros durante mucho tiempo como usuarios y queremos corregirlo.

Lisa101

Apart from losing all my recipes the ones that are showing on the first page should be private not public and I have no way to delete them. This new version has caused so much stress. If I had known it would be like this I would have screenshot what I needed to keep and cleaned up my account. Now I’m trawling through books looking for something that was to hand yesterday. The old version was doing a great job as it was.

WhittanyWho

I can't seem to print a new recipe without the big banner that says to upgrade because regular members are limited to 5 recipes, but I can't delete recipes. While we're waiting on the ability to delete recipes, is there a way to remove the banner when printing? I tried removing the option to print headers and footers and background graphics, but that doesn't do anything. All my notes are printing on the next page, because the big warning to upgrade is taking up so much room.

Yooper

Administrator
Staff member
Premium
I can't seem to print a new recipe without the big banner that says to upgrade because regular members are limited to 5 recipes, but I can't delete recipes. While we're waiting on the ability to delete recipes, is there a way to remove the banner when printing? I tried removing the option to print headers and footers and background graphics, but that doesn't do anything. All my notes are printing on the next page, because the big warning to upgrade is taking up so much room.

Non-supporting members cannot delete recipes, as that is a feature reserved for supporting members. We are discussing this at this time.

WhittanyWho

Non-supporting members cannot delete recipes, as that is a feature reserved for supporting members. We are discussing this at this time.
It says regular members are limited to 5 recipes. Would that not mean I would be able to save or delete up to 5 recipes?

Ladka P

Moreover, when I press My recipes there is a notice saying I'm member since 09/09/2019, but the date of the topmost recipe in row is 11/01/2019. The date of my membership must be wrong.

Yooper

Administrator
Staff member
Premium
My current situation: I have 53 recipes, I can only have 5 recipes, I can not delete recipes - I feel blocked.
How can I make and save a new recipe?

Creating and saving more than 5 recipes in SoapmakingFriend requires a premium membership. If you have 53, we won't remove them of course but since it's more than 5 recipes, you cannot add more with a free membership.

CsIxy

Oh well. In this case, how do I check out from here? Then I think my recipes would be deleted as well. Then, if I re-registered, I could save a total of five recipes, none of which I could delete, and then I get to where the beach breaks. This is the 22nd trap. Then it is unnecessary to unsubscribe. This is not correct for us. We also did a thing or two to make this site so good.

Yooper

Administrator
Staff member
Premium
Oh well. In this case, how do I check out from here? Then I think my recipes would be deleted as well. Then, if I re-registered, I could save a total of five recipes, none of which I could delete, and then I get to where the beach breaks. This is the 22nd trap. Then it is unnecessary to unsubscribe. This is not correct for us. We also did a thing or two to make this site so good.

I understand. The site has been free for a very long time, but recently there has been a lot of development poured into it, and they do have server expenses as well as the developers working so hard on it. They now have great support, constant upgrades and new features, and it really is the best soapmaking software available.

Unfortunately, it couldn't remain free forever as there are some big costs with developing software. I wish it could, as I've been using it as well for several years.

Latest posts