Whatever is going on needs to be fixed ASAP, please

dmcgee5034

Premium
So if I change the lye concentration, it gets stuck on 50 and will not change to anything else. I’m on an iPad and I am really upset with whatever is going on. 😡

dmcgee5034

Premium
Same info - iOS in the app on my iPad. Look at any of my recipes, they are all public. I experienced it on every one I tried. 😩😩😩

dmcgee5034

Premium
Thank you, I know lye concentration shouldn’t be over 50. I was trying to set it to 35 or 33, and it automatically goes to 10 or 50, with no ability to adjust to a different number. It does work fine on the site, but the app version is definitely having an issue with lye concentration in the copy recipe feature.

Yooper

Administrator
Staff member
Premium
Upper Peninsula of Michigan/ Florida Gulf Coast
Thank you, I know lye concentration shouldn’t be over 50. I was trying to set it to 35 or 33, and it automatically goes to 10 or 50, with no ability to adjust to a different number. It does work fine on the site, but the app version is definitely having an issue with lye concentration in the copy recipe feature.

This has been fixed- can you make sure your app us up to date, and try again? Please let us know if you ever have anymore problems.

dmcgee5034

Premium
Hi Yooper. First off, sorry for the ! In my thread. Rude of me to yell, i was kinda freaking out but that’s not an excuse to be rude. Sorry.

I updated my iOS software, I deleted the SMF app and reinstalled, I restarted my iPad, and when I copy an recipe, the lye concentration issue is still there. If I highlight it or backspace to adjust to any other number other than what is shown (from 33 to 35, for example), the system changes it to 50, or if I backspace completely, it changes to 10. I confirmed it works fine on the web version.
thanks for working on this. 🌸

Alan

Administrator
Premium
Hi Yooper. First off, sorry for the ! In my thread. Rude of me to yell, i was kinda freaking out but that’s not an excuse to be rude. Sorry.

I updated my iOS software, I deleted the SMF app and reinstalled, I restarted my iPad, and when I copy an recipe, the lye concentration issue is still there. If I highlight it or backspace to adjust to any other number other than what is shown (from 33 to 35, for example), the system changes it to 50, or if I backspace completely, it changes to 10. I confirmed it works fine on the web version.
New version under Store approving. It will take a few days to visible in the store.

Yooper

Administrator
Staff member
Premium
Upper Peninsula of Michigan/ Florida Gulf Coast

No need to apologize- I know it’s frustrating. I did test on the newest version of the app (which still needs to be approved in the app store, that’s the delay) and it was working quite well.

Latest posts