Welcome!

Yooper

Administrator
Staff member
Premium
Upper Peninsula of Michigan/ Florida Gulf Coast
We're not a break off group- just sort of our own little world, or the start of one anyway. :)
You can always post here on the 'soapmaking' area of the forum, and you may find that others have similar things they want to discuss. We hope to grow, but our main objective in this area of the forum is to welcome members, and resolve any software issues they may be having. The soapmakingfriend.com thread/forum on the other forum has been closed, so those issues can be addressed here.
I'm very friendly with the staff at the other forum, and I will pass your message along to them.

agunglaksono240485

Greetings,
I am Agung from Indonesia, happy to join this forum, hopefully we can share knowledge, because I am very new in making soap:)

msunnerstood

Premium
I can post but im confused, why are there also soap making questions here? I was under the assumption that the recipe builder and the smf site were affiliated?

Yooper

Administrator
Staff member
Premium
Upper Peninsula of Michigan/ Florida Gulf Coast
We are "friends" if that makes sense. We are not the same, but we have worked together for a very long time, and we don't compete with each other. There are some soapmaking questions here, because not everyone one who uses our software is a member of the soapmakingforum.com site, and maybe they may have a question.

We are not trying to take anyone away from their site but we want to be here and available to the soapmakingfriend site members who may have any technical issues or a soapmaking question

ElizabethC

I'm new to soap making and never heard of soapmakingforum until I registered for this forum, so thank you for this clarification! I'll check it out. 😊

TinGoat

New member here. Registration was quick and simple. I have been using a couple of other soap calculators but really like the way this one is set up. Love the concept of a forum also!