Water and Lye in Recipe

shermluge

Okay.. I Gave you my Credit card.. then I get my old recipe's without water or lye.. then I get no support!!! Not happy!!!

Please give me a link to support and include Water an lye in the recipe.. which you took out..

Thanks

Sherm

Yooper

Administrator
Staff member
Premium
Upper Peninsula of Michigan/ Florida Gulf Coast
This new version is worse then the old version!!!

I’m not sure what’s happened in your account, but I’ve contacted the developer. I don’t know why you said “no support” as I responded in three minutes on a Sunday night- did you send some other support request that wasn’t answered? We want to ensure that the customers have quick support and are here to answer questions, so if there was a delay, we want to fix that so any information you can give us can assist us to fix any issues.

shermluge

okay.. now there is no way to cancel my credit card on this sight.... I'm going to have to go through my bank to block it now!!! come on.. I'm very disappointed..

Yooper

Administrator
Staff member
Premium
okay.. now there is no way to cancel my credit card on this sight.... I'm going to have to go through my bank to block it now!!! come on.. I'm very disappointed..

If you want a refund, we can arrange that for you. It’s been 5 minutes since you contacted us, and we will definitely refund you if that is your wish. Sometimes it takes more than 6 minutes to solve an issue. It can be browser related, for example.

I can see all of my calculations just fine, but without any information that I requested, I’m unable to do anything to look into it. The developer is currently looking into it for you.

Please let me know if you do want the refund and we will process it right away.

shermluge

I don't mind paying for a service.. but when you switch to paid and its worse.. Well.. you need to re think it

shermluge

What you had was good.. So I thought if I paid I would get better.. but got less... Please.. Please.. fix the sight for support and for at least what you originally had.. My background is Programming and electronic engineering.. I just do soap as a hobby.. But if I were you I would fire whomever wrote your new version..

shermluge

Just please fix it and I will be happy.. I write my own code.. I would have kicked myself in the ass for that mistake and not let it out.. Please email me when it is fixed..

Sherm Stebbins

[email protected]

Yooper

Administrator
Staff member
Premium
Just please fix it and I will be happy.. I write my own code.. I would have kicked myself in the ass for that mistake and not let it out.. Please email me when it is fixed..

Sherm Stebbins

[email protected]

Will do. To be clear, you want liquid and lye in the check boxes on the print screen? And maybe in the recipe view also, or not? I’ve already put in a support ticket, but want to be clear on the scope of what you would like to see.

Latest posts