Unable to save edits on master recipe

aussazim

Premium
Master batch > Action >Edit > made a couple of changes > no submit nor save button. Is this because there is an associated batch? If yes, we should not have the ability to edit. I was also unable to report this issue from the recipe itself. It would not save after adding text to the reporting text box.

Yooper

Administrator
Staff member
Premium
Upper Peninsula of Michigan/ Florida Gulf Coast
Master batch > Action >Edit > made a couple of changes > no submit nor save button. Is this because there is an associated batch? If yes, we should not have the ability to edit. I was also unable to report this issue from the recipe itself. It would not save after adding text to the reporting text box.

Which recipe was this? I want to dig into this and get it to the developer ASAP. Thank you so much.

aussazim

Premium
It's a recipe on my private recipes. This should easily be replicated with any recipe. Apple iPhone. App vs 1.4.1 (113).

aussazim

Premium
The results tab had nothing in it at all earlier - was absolutely blank. Maybe the iOS update last night sorted this - can see the save button there now. This ticket can be closed, guys. Cheers.