Supplies / Inventory Update

Trudybee

Hello @Yooper @Admin,

May you add "piece" or "item" as a unit of measurement for additives? I am referring to when you are adding supplies / purchase. Also can we get the option to add our own product name (similar to the additive section)? I am sure others purchase different size boxes, jars, bottles, etc. and there is no way I can figure out how you would track 4 oz jar separately from an 8 oz jar.

Thank you,

Last edited:

Trudybee

@Yooper may I have some assistance with adding packages? It is not allowing me to save. How can I add different size packaging?

Trudybee

please try again, it should be resolved now
@Admin @Yooper thank you I am able to save, however there are couple of issues. It does not save remaining products, even though I go to supplies and edit it and press save it does update. The second problem is the "size of container" field is multiplying the "number of containers" field to give the total amount which is not correct. Can we get the option to update / change the product name under package?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-09-01 at 2.03.10 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-09-01 at 2.03.10 PM.png
    243.2 KB · Views: 3

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
This should be resolved now .. please give it another try.

Trudybee

This should be resolved now .. please give it another try.
@Admin @Yooper I gave it another try. It is now showing the amount remaining but it is showing the wrong amount after you save the purchase. I only purchase 39 container but it showing 156 remaining instead of 39.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-09-02 at 4.27.12 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-09-02 at 4.27.12 PM.png
    44.9 KB · Views: 1

Alan

Administrator
Premium
@Admin @Yooper I gave it another try. It is now showing the amount remaining but it is showing the wrong amount after you save the purchase. I only purchase 39 container but it showing 156 remaining instead of 39.
Because your have 4 containers and each container has 39 items so it calculated to 156 items. If you only have 39 items so you will need reduce number of containers to 1.

Trudybee

Because your have 4 containers and each container has 39 items so it calculated to 156 items. If you only have 39 items so you will need reduce number of containers to 1.
@SMF Ok understand. How would you differentiate between 4oz 8oz and 16oz bottles when entering the supplies? How would you know the difference between each bottles when you run a batch and trying to cost your products?

Alan

Administrator
Premium
@SMF Ok understand. How would you differentiate between 4oz 8oz and 16oz bottles when entering the supplies? How would you know the difference between each bottles when you run a batch and trying to cost your products?
It's difference sizes so I suggest to create multiple purchase records.