Superfat after cook?

Nina

Hi!
I was wondering if the superfat after cook option. When choosing this.. do I put in all oils including the superfat in the calculator, then save some oils outside the pot, cook the soap and then and add the left over oils?

Or is the superfat oils not part of the included oils in the recipe and I add what ever oil on top of the allready chosen oils?

Sincerely Nina

Nina

Hi!
I was wondering if the superfat after cook option. When choosing this.. do I put in all oils including the superfat in the calculator, then save some oils outside the pot, cook the soap and then and add the left over oils?

Or is the superfat oils not part of the included oils in the recipe and I add what ever oil on top of the allready chosen oils?

Sincerely Nina
After using my calculator and counting a little I think I get that the superfat is not put into the chosen oils, but is added on top of it all. So for example, if I did a Castille soap only using olive oil and decide to use Hemp oil as superfat after cook I need to make a note of that, as the superfat only says amount, not type.

Am I right?

Last edited:

CraftSue

I add the superfat after it is done cooking if you are making HP. I don't put in the calculator, add on top of it. I hope this helps you.