Problem with Batch Resizing

tgirlsoap

Premium
My beer is showing up when I create a batch!!! Thank you!

I'm still unclear how to use the same recipe for multiple batches when i change amounts to the original recipe.
For example -- I made a batch in August 2023 with ingredients SF said I did not have. I went back and updated my inventory and now when I return to the August 2023 batch SF shows I have inventory in the "Left" column (as in -- how many ounces are "Left" in inventory).
However, there is $0.00 Cost because the Inventory column has the "No" button highlighted.
I choose "Edit" to manually enter the ounces I used for the August batch (within the Batch window) and then a new thing happens!
In the Edit window the oil amounts increase from the original batch I was just looking at! I've done nothing except click the "edit" button within my Batch recipe.
And then I can't manually input amounts even though the systems shows I have the item. Pictures show: 1. original batch I printed in August 2023.
2. The August 2023 batch in SF now
3. The increase in oils required in the Edit window within the "Batch recipe" window
Thank you for any and all help!!!

Attachments

• 8-2023 original 46% olive batch 25oz.pdf
    988.7 KB · Views: 1
  • 8-2023 Recipe is missing Inventory items.pdf
    79.2 KB · Views: 1
  • 8-2023 Edit batch changes oil qtys.png
    8-2023 Edit batch changes oil qtys.png
    106.4 KB · Views: 1

Alan

Administrator
Premium
@tgirlsoap The recipe was linked directly to batch so if you change something in recipe it also effected in batch.

Latest posts