Premium membership not showing up

Aleigh

I paid for a monthly subscription through google play, and it worked fine for a couple months, but now it seems as though im no not premium member, even though google play shows that im paid through June 23, 2023, but suddenly (last week) the soap making app and on the site it prompts me to upgrade in order to create more recipes. Love the app, but I don't want to be charged for something I can't even use anymore. It's also not helpful that no one responds the support request messages. What is the point of having the option to send a message to "support" if there is no actual support?

Alan

Administrator
Premium
We just received only payment in Apr 24, 2023. Can you show your recipe of your latest payment?

Aleigh

Thank you for the response, I cancelled the subscription on Google play yesterday and now the subscription does not show up in my history at all. Super frustrating. I'll just re-sign up I guess and hope this doesn't happen agan 😖

Aleigh

I have a screenshot of my credit card charge, however it will not let me attach any photos to this post. (when I press the picture icon to the right of this message, the "choose photo/take photo/cancel" options pops up but nothing happens when I press choose photo) there an email address I can send it to?

Aleigh

The app doesn't allow me to add photos, but the website does, here is the payments history

Screenshot_20230604_105315_Chrome.jpg

Aleigh

The above picture shows "completed purchases" so I did pay in in may. My credit card statement also says I paid on May 24th.

Screenshot_20230604_205425_Discover.jpg