Not being allowed to save edits to formula.

Sydia

Premium
Every time i try to tweak my formula and save them. it will not save. instead it reverts back to what I had before the changes. please let me know how to fix this issue.

Sydia

Premium
Capture? No, I am not able to. It just will not save anything ibe changed. And if I click the "Save as button as well.... It'll just add the same original formula, not the changes. Leaving me with 2 of the same on my list, without the changes .

Sydia

Premium
Capture? No, I am not able to. It just will not save anything ibe changed. And if I click the "Save as button as well.... It'll just add the same original formula, not the changes. Leaving me with 2 of the same on my list, without the changes .

What's recipe issues? Where do you get that? Web, Android or iOS? @Sydia
On your website, on an actual laptop. I'm paying for this service a d can not talk to a person on phone. This is frustrating

Alan

Administrator
Premium
@Sydia can you record a video for your issue? It will help you to address the issue.

Sydia

Premium
Why is it so hard for you to call so that I can explain. When I make changes to my already saved formulas, it will not save the changes. Example: Adding an additive to the list. When I add something it dose not save it. Also, if I click "Save As" it just makes a duplicate of the original formula, not the changes. I have to continue to print the page in order to have the changes displayed.

Alan

Administrator
Premium
@Sydia Can you provide a bit more detail. What exact recipe are you trying to edit and what about the recipe are you changing? I can then go and test the exact situation you are in.

I just edited some recipes of mine and they saved just fine so need to track further.

Sydia

Premium
All of them I change when needed to fit my needs. I do not know what else I can say or explain for you to understand my issue. Is there a way to refresh my account or something?

Sydia

Premium
@Sydia Can you provide a bit more detail. What exact recipe are you trying to edit and what about the recipe are you changing? I can then go and test the exact situation you are in.

I just edited some recipes of mine and they saved just fine so need to track furth
My Dreamsicle formulation: I'v added 2 additives, "Mad Micas Flotation Device" and "TD." When I clicl "SAVE" and go to "My Recieps", to Dreamscile... It dose not show the changes. I then click "Edit" and add those 2 additives again, then "SAVE" again only for it not to save. so I went to edit it another time... This time I clicked "Save AS" for it to save it again without the changes and then I have 2 of the same formulations in my list. I deleted 1

Alan

Administrator
Premium
Can you confirm that you entered both amount is great than 0? @Sydia

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2023-06-30 at 06.19.19.png
    Screen Shot 2023-06-30 at 06.19.19.png
    48.9 KB · Views: 2

Alan

Administrator
Premium
No I did not. I like to hand write certain things in because I'm not sure how much color is needed until I get the desired shade.
I think it's problem. Our system will remove any items with zero values.

Sydia

Premium
I noticed that when adjusting/changing "OIL" amount, most things automatically adjust except ADDITIVES (Except Citric Acid), and Fragrances. May you please fix this?