New Version is Live!

Lisa101

It won’t let me update my recipe. There’s only a save button at the bottom which when clicked has a red banner come up saying you can only save 5 recipes
Also it won’t let me change the superfat on the recipe properties page. It keeps coming up with enter a valid amount.

Lisa101

What value you entered?
8.5% I know 0.5 might not be a lot but I’ve spent two years working on a particular recipe and done a lot of fine tuning to get it how I want it. Unfortunately it’s got an 8.5 s/f and I think it’s the half that might be the issue here. Thanks for looking into it

Lisa101

Hi. Sorry. I’m back again. It’s not showing me all my recipes. It’s showing 20 per page and only two pages with the option of first or last at the bottom of the page. None in between. There’s a lot missing that I can’t access

Yooper

Administrator
Staff member
Premium
Upper Peninsula of Michigan/ Florida Gulf Coast
Hi. Sorry. I’m back again. It’s not showing me all my recipes. It’s showing 20 per page and only two pages with the option of first or last at the bottom of the page. None in between. There’s a lot missing that I can’t access

I see 38 recipes that you have authored- assuming all of those are public(?) so I can see them. How many do you feel you cannot see? What browser and device are you using to look for your recipes? We will look into this.

Lisa101

I see 38 recipes that you have authored- assuming all of those are public(?) so I can see them. How many do you feel you cannot see? What browser and device are you using to look for your recipes? We will look into this.
FECC154D-FDE7-4F74-B4A3-8DE9943A6B68.jpeg
Quite a lot lol. They aren’t all public but they’re ones I’ve saved over the years.
I should have deleted the ones I didn’t need to keep but I kept them for reference purpose thinking it wouldn’t be an issue.

Lisa101

I can only see 35 recipes showing. The last page is public but the first page shouldn’t be.

Lisa101

Sorry I don’t know what that is
4645AF74-39CD-4D70-BE55-4CD4DA81A331.jpeg After Googling I think it’s that?? I had 22 or 23 pages.
Also I can’t delete anything. It’s only the load recipe option I get and it only shows 10 whereas before it showed them all you just had to scroll.

Attachments

• A75C4BB4-FE95-4FD2-BA96-CA47A2EEC759.png
    A75C4BB4-FE95-4FD2-BA96-CA47A2EEC759.png
    255.2 KB · Views: 3

Alan

Administrator
Premium
View attachment 2509 After Googling I think it’s that?? I had 22 or 23 pages.
Also I can’t delete anything. It’s only the load recipe option I get and it only shows 10 whereas before it showed them all you just had to scroll.
I see. It has bug with mobile browser. I will give a fix soon.

bigwoodssoap

Premium
This is the first time I have been prompted to pay for this soapmaking friend. When did this change?
I was also prompted to pay - I thought my initial membership was through May 2022 - but it was warning me that I would only be able to save five recipes, so I paid.

bigwoodssoap

Premium
The new version of SoapmakingFriend.com is live! Please let us know if you spot any issues. We have some design tweaks for mobile coming in the next few days and are aware of those.
Can you point me to the list of functionality updates/changes/fixes?

bigwoodssoap

Premium
The new version of SoapmakingFriend.com is live! Please let us know if you spot any issues. We have some design tweaks for mobile coming in the next few days and are aware of those.
1648492670123.png
When I logged in post update, it made me renew my subscription. It was supposed to renew in May. FYI

bigwoodssoap

Premium
1648492946032.png
When I Edit an existing recipe, the recipe date is replaced with this

Yooper

Administrator
Staff member
Premium
Upper Peninsula of Michigan/ Florida Gulf Coast
View attachment 2520
When I Edit an existing recipe, the recipe date is replaced with this

Mine did that too initially- can you go into “my profile” under your name on the right and click “my preferences” and choose your date format and maybe that will straighten it out for you? It did for me, but I don’t think mine was 1969. I’ll tag the developer if that doesn’t work for you.