Membership question

dianaliggett

Premium
My membership expires on 5/24 and I cannot find where to go to renew. Can someone please contact me about this?

Yooper

Administrator
Staff member
Premium
Upper Peninsula of Michigan/ Florida Gulf Coast
My membership expires on 5/24 and I cannot find where to go to renew. Can someone please contact me about this?

You should see the option to renew right in your 'my account' area. What version of soapmakingfriend are you using? We have an iOS app, an Android app, and a site version. If you let me know which one, I can give specific instructions.

And thanks for asking! We don't want to lose you and appreciate you.

dianaliggett

Premium
I am not seeing any option to renew in the account area. Where is the version shown?

dianaliggett

Premium
And - just curious - this conversation has a date stamp of 07/05/2024 on it. Does it show that on your end? Or is the date incorrect only on my end?

dianaliggett

Premium
I have the app on my iPhone and iPad, and I am also accessing it thru the website on my PC. I cannot see the place to renew at any of the sites. On my app it takes me to the “my subscriptions” site but those are personal subscriptions and I would want this to be charged thru my business account. I also cannot see the renewal price on the app or the website.

Yooper

Administrator
Staff member
Premium
Thanks for clearing that up! If you want to change it to your business account vs the current subscription, I would suggest cancelling the subscription on the iPhone/iPad, letting it expire and then renew on the site version with the updated information. I don't think apple pay will let you do that, but I haven't actually really tried either. I know my apple subscriptions are all tied to my apple ID, and that's my personal email/credit cards.

dianaliggett

Premium
I never set the account up as a personal account and didnt enter any personal info. A customer service rep just signed me up for one month free as I was having trouble with all the adds popping up on the site and could not even try one of the soap recipes without being diverted to an add site. She set up a one month free trial. This is why I think it is confusing. If I let the current expire - will I lose all the recipes that I have already entered into the app?

Yooper

Administrator
Staff member
Premium
I never set the account up as a personal account and didnt enter any personal info. A customer service rep just signed me up for one month free as I was having trouble with all the adds popping up on the site and could not even try one of the soap recipes without being diverted to an add site. She set up a one month free trial. This is why I think it is confusing. If I let the current expire - will I lose all the recipes that I have already entered into the app?

No, you will not lose your recipes at all! When the time comes, you can click 'upgrade' and enter whatever information you wish, and the site version will allow you to use whatever credit card/payment method you wish.