Login access with fb?

glendamun

Premium
Is anyone else having trouble logging in with the facebook credentials? I am getting this error:

App Not Setup: This app is still in development mode, and you don't have access to it. Switch to a registered test user or ask an app admin for permissions.

VladaJ

Is anyone else having trouble logging in with the facebook credentials? I am getting this error:

App Not Setup: This app is still in development mode, and you don't have access to it. Switch to a registered test user or ask an app admin for permissions.

Hello,the same problem with my logging in per FB account..do you hlave any success with this trouble,please?

Thanks

glendamun

Premium
@VladaJ unfortunately not. I think it has to do with the changes facebook did recently. I am logging it meanwhile with my gmail credentials, unfortunately I lost access to all of my previous recipes.

VladaJ

@VladaJ unfortunately not. I think it has to do with the changes facebook did recently. I am logging it meanwhile with my gmail credentials, unfortunately I lost access to all of my previous recipes.

That's so bad..I had there a lot recipes and I'm gonna really miss them.
I have written to dome

VladaJ

That's so bad..I had there a lot recipes and I'm gonna really miss them..
I have written to some support section on FB..I hope there can help...
Sorry,typing error...
I will let to you know if something good or nee ať least...

glendamun

Premium
That's odd, but I think it depends on what device and platform you're using. I log in with my user name and password (not Facebook), so I can't recreate this.
Last year I had a similar issue and your developer was able to sort it out. I can send you My Facebook username if that helps (I believe that is what they asked for last time from my conversation thread)

tormadia

Hello,
Does anyone have solution for this facebook login problem? I have some recipes I can't see becouse of this login failure...

glendamun

Premium
That's odd, but I think it depends on what device and platform you're using. I log in with my user name and password (not Facebook), so I can't recreate this.
Hi Yooper, I have tried from different devices, iPad, iMac, safari browser, Chrome browser, from a windows laptop, etc, and I am still getting the same error. A way to duplicate it is by trying to register as a new user and clicking the Facebook option, then it pops up.

vlada

Hi All,
I tried to log in per my email address used with FB and resend forgotten password and it was succesfull...
I can log now via email address not FB account.

glendam

Hi All,
I tried to log in per my email address used with FB and resend forgotten password and it was succesfull...
I can log now via email address not FB account.
Thank you! I tried that and it worked.

@tormadia please see above comment from @vlada and give it a try, it has worked for me as well.