Ingredients are duplicated and I cannot delete them

athina

Premium
A lot of my ingredients are duplicated now with the new update of Soapmaking Friend. I understand that I have bought some of my ingredients more than once, but that doesn't mean I want to see them listed multiple times. Especially since the old quantities are all used up.
I guess I have also edited some quantities manually (especially NaOH that was not being calculated on the batches till now), but you should let us delete individual supplies from this list in order to tidy up this chaos.
Deleting the whole purchase won't solve this problem, since in some purchases dozens of ingredients were bought. Please fix this!

Let me know if you need any additional information regarding this issue.
Thank you in advance.

1649706371835.png
1649706033279.png

athina

Premium
Yes, I can edit it, but even if I change the quantity to zero, it still appears on the Supplies list.
I am attaching an example of Almond oil, sweet that I have changed its quantity to 0, but it's still included on the list.

And there is no Delete button to remove it completely. And I cannot find any other workaround.

1649707402723.png

Yooper

Administrator
Staff member
Premium
Upper Peninsula of Michigan/ Florida Gulf Coast
Yes, I can edit it, but even if I change the quantity to zero, it still appears on the Supplies list.
I am attaching an example of Almond oil, sweet that I have changed its quantity to 0, but it's still included on the list.

And there is no Delete button to remove it completely. And I cannot find any other workaround.

View attachment 4949

Ah, now I see. Thanks for the screenshot. I've put in a ticket with support, and I will keep you posted on the fix.

Yooper

Administrator
Staff member
Premium
Upper Peninsula of Michigan/ Florida Gulf Coast

View attachment 4949

The developer tells me this issue has been fixed. Can you please try again? Thank you.

athina

Premium
Hello. Yes, I can now delete supplies that I don't want. But I cannot edit the remaining amount in the supplies I did buy. For example on the attached screenshot, you can see I have bought NaOH 3 times but the amount of the first 2 purchases, has all been used up, but I cannot change it on the website.
Can you please enable us to edit the remaining amount of a supply, as now this field is not editable?

1649772528707.png1649772603001.png