fragrance inventory issues - this is major for me

lippencroft

Premium
1. any fragrance I add via the fragrance "add item" line in a recipe does NOT show up in my fragrance list when I am entering new purchaseses
2. why is there no "add item" option in the drop down for frgrances when I am adding a purchase?

It seems with these two related issues I ahve no way to edit/add fragrances into my inventory and have no way to delete a duplicate either. If I can't manage my fragrance oils and essential oils then this software is useless for me because it causes me to pull double duty having to manage that elsewhere as well. I like SMF so I would prefer a fix for this instead of having to revoke my subscription.

tgirlsoap

Premium
I had this same issue and found a work around. Right click on your Login Name and choose "My Custom Ingredients." There will be four tabs. Choose the "Fragrances" tab. There were fragrances listed from who knows where. I deleted all but a few and added my own. I had previously called my fragrances "Additives" in order to show them under a purchase. To sync this with my purchases I edited the affected items and changed "additive" to "fragrances" for each purchase. It was a bit of a hassle, but future purchases won't require this.

Yooper

Administrator
Staff member
Premium
Upper Peninsula of Michigan/ Florida Gulf Coast
1. any fragrance I add via the fragrance "add item" line in a recipe does NOT show up in my fragrance list when I am entering new purchaseses
2. why is there no "add item" option in the drop down for frgrances when I am adding a purchase?

It seems with these two related issues I ahve no way to edit/add fragrances into my inventory and have no way to delete a duplicate either. If I can't manage my fragrance oils and essential oils then this software is useless for me because it causes me to pull double duty having to manage that elsewhere as well. I like SMF so I would prefer a fix for this instead of having to revoke my subscription.

Can you tell us what the problem is for you? You should be able to add/remove and edit any fragrance. Please let us know so we can fix whatever is incorrect.

1. What happens when you add the fragrance in your supplies?
1692014249347.png
2. Do you see it in 'my supplies' in your inventory?

3. When you're in your recipe, can you then enter it in fragrances?
1692014479373.png

4. Is it removing properly from your inventory?
It should remove from inventory when you make a batch.

joko

Premium
Also, those fragrances (essential oils) have to appear in the INCI listing please

Alan

Administrator
Premium
Also, those fragrances (essential oils) have to appear in the INCI listing please
Do you mean ingredients list?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2023-08-15 at 09.11.00.png
    Screen Shot 2023-08-15 at 09.11.00.png
    41 KB · Views: 1

Latest posts