Error message

Loonie8

Premium
I'm trying to add some photos in edit mode to existing recipes.... keep getting error message.
Also, would love for photo to print when printing recipe! A small icon version minimally. Is there a way? thanks!

Alan

Administrator
Premium
Can you give me the recipe which you cannot upload images to?

Alan

Administrator
Premium
Thank you! When I first started using this site in the fall, the thumbnail image would print with the recipe. Will this feature be reinstated?
It should display in print now.

Alan

Administrator
Premium
Hi, thanks for your help. The photos still aren't displaying in print mode, but it's not that big of a deal. Just an extra feature.
Where do you print? From recipe view directly? or in builder? We did not support print images in builder yet.

Loonie8

Premium
okay.... so I just tried to add a pic of a soap I made this week and it's not working again. Here is a screenshot and you can see the error message at the top. I've tried both ways: clicking to add and drag/drop.
any assistance is appreciated.

Attachments

• Screenshot (22).png
    Screenshot (22).png
    677.9 KB · Views: 2

Alan

Administrator
Premium
okay.... so I just tried to add a pic of a soap I made this week and it's not working again. Here is a screenshot and you can see the error message at the top. I've tried both ways: clicking to add and drag/drop.
any assistance is appreciated.
what is your image size? IMG_6695