Current Inventory

Tommyguns0311

Premium
I have uploaded all of my purchases for supplies this year. I have not used "start batch" before. So I have multiple entries for the same oil that I purchased and it thinks I have much more on hand than I actually do. I see where I can edit the amount per purchase, but how do I add the totals? You can see in the attachment that I have jojoba oil purchased multiple times. Should I edit the "remaining" to zero for all past purchases to make it accurate to what I have on hand? I wish I could edit one base oil and not each time I purchased it.

Attachments

• 77.png
    77.png
    192.4 KB · Views: 1

Yooper

Administrator
Staff member
Premium
Upper Peninsula of Michigan/ Florida Gulf Coast
You can always edit totals if you want to keep track of inventory, by the way, and not add new purchases. The new purchases are great, especially if you have a different cost or need to track lot numbers of ingredients. But for my use at home, I don’t need that as I don’t sell soap. So I just change the amounts on hand when I get new oils since I only use it for inventory, not cost. I hope that makes sense!

Tommyguns0311

Premium
All I really care about is how much I have on hand. What do you think is the best way to do that?