Cost function

1sadmomma

Premium
The recipe amounts of ingredients is accurate in the part of the batch that gives measurements but for some reason in the cost section they are WAY off. The measurement says 500g where it calculates the ingredients but at the part where it calculates the cost of the ingredient is only 20g and calculates the cost for only 20g of that ingredient. This is happening in both the web calculator and the android app. It has happened occasionally before but if I just clicked edit the proper amounts would show and I could save it. That trick hasn't worked for the last 3 days though. Please help, I already deleted all my spreadsheets when I transferred the recipes.

1sadmomma

Premium
Both of these screenshots are from the same page in the app.Screenshot_20221125-165230_Soap Friend.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221125-165301_Soap Friend.jpg
    Screenshot_20221125-165301_Soap Friend.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 5

1sadmomma

Premium
I think this is the same issue that I have just loaded a post about.
It still glitches a lot, but sometimesit doesn't. If the cost is obviously wrong, I just delete the batch and try to recreate it in a few hours. Sometimes it takes 3 or 4 tries to get it right but it eventuallygets there. See if that works for you. It's a pain but I've got orders to fill and can't wait for it to get fixed.

FAYANISXM

Good day i am trying to understand the "first group, " second group" portion of the batch trackor.
And does it calculate my labor also in the soap bar price? i'm a little confused