Copy recipe not working

dmcgee5034

Premium
What is going on with the copy recipe feature? It will not let me resize a recipe. The oils weights are not adjusting properly. Results will not produce. Help!

Yooper

Administrator
Staff member
Premium
Upper Peninsula of Michigan/ Florida Gulf Coast
What is going on with the copy recipe feature? It will not let me resize a recipe. The oils weights are not adjusting properly. Results will not produce. Help!

Can you give some more details- app or the site version? Which recipe? Is it happening in the recipe builder or in the batch feature? Any information you can provide can help the developer fix it so please give more information on that, as well as what recipe this is happening in, so we can get it solved right away.

dmcgee5034

Premium
Hi. I’m on my iPad on the app. It was consistent with all my recipes, which are public. It’s in recipes, not batches. Try 03_2023 masterbatch as an example. Thank you.

dmcgee5034

Premium
So here are some screen shots. I’m on my iPad with updated iOS software. Copy recipe still only lets me change my lye concentration to 10 or 50, and please see the oils weights and percentage the program is doing. I resized from 4474 to 1000 on my oils. Help.

dmcgee5034

Premium
Photos

Attachments

• IMG_4677.jpeg
    IMG_4677.jpeg
    81.8 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_4676.jpeg
    IMG_4676.jpeg
    99 KB · Views: 2

dmcgee5034

Premium
Hi. Just wanted to report this is with the iOS app only. I just tried on the web and it functions fine. Please let me know if the app will be fixed or if I should just use the web version. Thanks.

Latest posts