Bug: Creating new custom additive changes all additives in recipe to "ml" units

MadHatter

New member
Joined
Jan 25, 2020
Messages
3
To reproduce, I made a complete recipe with oils, additives, custom additives, hybrid lye, and 1.2:1 liquid:lye ratio. I used grams for all units. Each additive is set to some fraction of a percent (for example 1.2 % of oils). Each additive in the recipe is set to "Add with fats" or "Add with water".
Next, I created a custom additive. I set a recommended addition amount but not a SAP.
Result: all additives in the recipe changed to "ml" units and "Add at trace".
What should happen: additive units and addition should stay the same.
 
Top