Batch resize

joko

Premium
If I want to reside the batch (in the starting new batch menu) to the double size (200%) it doesn't allow to (no action)

joko

Premium
Thank you for your quick response . Much appreciated

joko

Premium
I tried now and it accepts the 200% but it doesn't double the amount of the ingredients

Alan

Administrator
Premium
I tried now and it accepts the 200% but it doesn't double the amount of the ingredients
I just tested and ingredients were double when set resize to 200%. Can you give some images? and link to the recipe you have been used?

joko

Premium
This is the link. It is actually an existing batch and I tried to edit it (it can actually be the culprit). It accepts the 200% resizing to a total of approx. 2 kg batch but the total amoutnt of oils didn't actually change and therefore also the price is now just half of the actual real price. Hope this can help

Alan

Administrator
Premium
This is the link. It is actually an existing batch and I tried to edit it (it can actually be the culprit). It accepts the 200% resizing to a total of approx. 2 kg batch but the total amoutnt of oils didn't actually change and therefore also the price is now just half of the actual real price. Hope this can help
It was patched in new version. Can you try it again?