Batch: how to edit grams of oil used in batches

Zaylou

Premium
When making a batch from my saved recipe, is there a way to edit the amount of oils/supplies used? Or can I only edit that on the recipe? For example, my recipe requires using 600 grams of olive oil, but sometimes I over pour and use 611 grams. I want this to be reflected in the batch that way my inventory stays correct. Is there a way to edit this in the batch, or can I only edit the recipe? Thanks for the help!

Zaylou

Premium
When making a batch from my saved recipe, is there a way to edit the amount of oils/supplies used? Or can I only edit that on the recipe? For example, my recipe requires using 600 grams of olive oil, but sometimes I over pour and use 611 grams. I want this to be reflected in the batch that way my inventory stays correct. Is there a way to edit this in the batch, or can I only edit the recipe? Thanks for the help!
How? I’m not seeing a way to do this. Can you provide more detail please?

Yooper

Administrator
Staff member
Premium
Upper Peninsula of Michigan/ Florida Gulf Coast
You can ’resize’, and I guess I misunderstood your question, because you can resize but if you’re only changing ONE ingredient, it’s a new recipe. So you can copy the recipe as a new recipe if you’re not resizing the whole batch. If you overpour just a little amount it won’t really make much difference but if it’s more than a tiny bit you’ll want to recalculate the lye anyway.