Batch Error

Tommyguns0311

Premium
The batch system isn't working. It is not subtracting the NaOH I Have on hand. I'm starting a new batch of soap using NaOH. The batch page says I have 2048 ounces on hand but the recipe is using 0 ounces. The recipe is correct and is marked solid soap, NaOH. Why isn't this working?

Attachments

• 88.png
    88.png
    29.6 KB · Views: 4
  • 89.png
    89.png
    27.7 KB · Views: 4

Yooper

Administrator
Staff member
Premium
Upper Peninsula of Michigan/ Florida Gulf Coast
That is very strange, as it doesn't seem to be recognizing the NaOH you have on hand.

The water amount is there, but not the NaOH. I'll open a support ticket right away. I apologize for this issue, and hopefully we'll have it fixed quickly.

Alan

Administrator
Premium
The batch system isn't working. It is not subtracting the NaOH I Have on hand. I'm starting a new batch of soap using NaOH. The batch page says I have 2048 ounces on hand but the recipe is using 0 ounces. The recipe is correct and is marked solid soap, NaOH. Why isn't this working?
It is recently batch you created?

Tommyguns0311

Premium
That is very strange, as it doesn't seem to be recognizing the NaOH you have on hand.

The water amount is there, but not the NaOH. I'll open a support ticket right away. I apologize for this issue, and hopefully we'll have it fixed quickly.
Thank you!