Adjusting Costs

Bvanhorn

Maybe I am missing it... Is there a place to edit the cost of materials once they are entered?

Orla

Hi, yes, great fan of your site. But the inventory side is still not optimal. I cannot erase an oil once I've entered it. I tried to just go back to scratch and enter it as if I never had done so before - but the previous entry (with no price) overrides the correction. Is there a way of erasing an oil from your inventory? thank you in advance

Save

Premium
I'm having the same issue, would it work if I (when I find how) delete my account and re-join?

Orla

Hi! What I did was I created a new entry - renamed my oil - (added 'new oil" in the oils) and started over. It's all very tricky! It looks like it'll be fantastic when it gets really going... I don't understand why it's taking quite so long - I saw posts about this from last year!!! From the outside, it looks like small adjustments - the option of deleting a batch, for instance!!! The other thing I can't do is actually see my inventory!!! Once I enter it, all I ever know afterwards is how much is left!!! I'm battling on though.... I'm very grateful to the people who do this... it seems like they could do with some help though...

Save

Premium
I'll give your way a go and see if I can get it to work, it's really frustrating considering it's the most valuable component to the site (for me) and I've spent most of the week transferring my recipes from other programmes DX. I can see my inventory though, although its of no use to me until this issues fixed. It's a damn shame.

Yooper

Administrator
Staff member
Premium
Upper Peninsula of Michigan/ Florida Gulf Coast
Hi! What I did was I created a new entry - renamed my oil - (added 'new oil" in the oils) and started over. It's all very tricky! It looks like it'll be fantastic when it gets really going... I don't understand why it's taking quite so long - I saw posts about this from last year!!! From the outside, it looks like small adjustments - the option of deleting a batch, for instance!!! The other thing I can't do is actually see my inventory!!! Once I enter it, all I ever know afterwards is how much is left!!! I'm battling on though.... I'm very grateful to the people who do this... it seems like they could do with some help though...

Unfortunately, as a free site there isn’t a ton of money to pay a full time developer, but they are definitely working on it, and hopefully it will be fixed soon!