Add Purchase-Packaging

Tommyguns0311

Premium
Where are there only a handful of options for adding a product in packaging? Jar, bottle, label... There's not a spot for tins, nor do I see an option to add it. I can type it in but it doesn't save it. ???

77.png

Yooper

Administrator
Staff member
Premium
Upper Peninsula of Michigan/ Florida Gulf Coast
Where are there only a handful of options for adding a product in packaging? Jar, bottle, label... There's not a spot for tins, nor do I see an option to add it. I can type it in but it doesn't save it. ???

View attachment 6886

We can add items if they don’t fit in the list of bottle/box/jar. What do you want added?

Tommyguns0311

Premium
I need to add multiples of each as well. I can’t very well track how many labels I have if I have 12 different products using labels. I can add a note when I purchase what it is, but I can only pick one “label” when starting a batch. I truly want to track all packing. I have labels for 1 oz tins, 2 oz tins, bottles, jars, and waxes. And each of these have 12 different scents. That’s why having functionality to add items myself like I do for custom additives is necessary. Otherwise it doesn’t really represent what a batch is.

Tommyguns0311

Premium
We can add items if they don’t fit in the list of bottle/box/jar. What do you want added?
Please add Metal Tin, Jar Cap, and Bottle Cap.

I need to add multiples of each as well. I can’t very well track how many labels I have if I have 12 different products using labels. I can add a note when I purchase what it is, but I can only pick one “label” when starting a batch. I truly want to track all packing. I have labels for 1 oz tins, 2 oz tins, bottles, jars, and waxes. And each of these have 12 different scents. That’s why having functionality to add items myself like I do for custom additives is necessary. Otherwise it doesn’t really represent what a batch is.

Alan

Administrator
Premium
Please add Metal Tin, Jar Cap, and Bottle Cap.

We have added new packaging items.