2 Antique Soap Stamps for Sale

ANNIE54

I have just joined your Soapmaking Friend Group. Before I posted I wanted to check with you if it is ok to advertise & sell two soap stamps
on your site?
They are two antique items, which belonged to my grandmother (who was born in 1930). The stamps are brass and the handles are timber, and they are very heavy.
One is 2" square and says ELVIRA CASTILE. The other is almost 5 1/2" long by almost an inch wide and it says ALKALAI WATER SOAP.
Perhaps, if you don't buy and sell on your site if anyone is interested you could pass my email on to them.

PS I did try to contact you, but was directed to post on site

Yooper

Administrator
Staff member
Premium
Upper Peninsula of Michigan/ Florida Gulf Coast
I have just joined your Soapmaking Friend Group. Before I posted I wanted to check with you if it is ok to advertise & sell two soap stamps
on your site?
They are two antique items, which belonged to my grandmother (who was born in 1930). The stamps are brass and the handles are timber, and they are very heavy.
One is 2" square and says ELVIRA CASTILE. The other is almost 5 1/2" long by almost an inch wide and it says ALKALAI WATER SOAP.
Perhaps, if you don't buy and sell on your site if anyone is interested you could pass my email on to them.

PS I did try to contact you, but was directed to post on site

Thanks for reaching out to me. It’s not ok to sell items on our site, unfortunately. They sound really great, and I bet they would go on Ebay or a site like that quickly. We have a very international group, and just don’t allow sales since we are not responsible for mailing/money exchanges/etc.

Davali

Premium
If you are a member of SoapMakingForum.com, you are allowed to post items for sale there. There are some requirements about type or length of membership.

Latest posts