“Loading”

Soapandsense

Premium
So when we use the app and want to make a batch the page does not load fully. The top keeps indicating “loading”.

Any thoughts on this?

Thank you.

Yooper

Administrator
Staff member
Premium
Upper Peninsula of Michigan/ Florida Gulf Coast
So when we use the app and want to make a batch the page does not load fully. The top keeps indicating “loading”.

Any thoughts on this?

Thank you.

Hi- what app are you using? And which device? The first thing to do is to double check you are using the most recent update of the app, but if you are please let me know which app it is and which device you are using and we can get the developer to help us dig into it.

Soapandsense

Premium
Any thoughts on why this is not loading? Appears to be a servers issue? Please advise.

Soapandsense

Premium
Yes. This only happens when working on the app. I go into recipes, select my recipes, choose any one of them. It does select it- then displays “ loading” at the top of the screen and then hangs up. ( not able to do anything- app locks up).

Alan

Administrator
Premium
Yes. This only happens when working on the app. I go into recipes, select my recipes, choose any one of them. It does select it- then displays “ loading” at the top of the screen and then hangs up. ( not able to do anything- app locks up).
Can you provide your account for me to check it? Please send it into private conversations here.

Latest posts