Can't sign in

garden

I am having trouble signing in to my account. I get a message that my email is not in the system. Then i got a message saying the site experienced a data breech and I should change my password. Can't do that since i can't sign in.
I ended up creating another account with my other email but would like to get back to my original account.

Yooper

Administrator
Staff member
Premium
Upper Peninsula of Michigan/ Florida Gulf Coast
I see you in the system. We have NOT had a data breech, so I wonder where that message came from. I can change your password, but I really would like to see the message that "email is not in the system". Can you send me a screenshot of what you are seeing? And what browser are you using?

garden

I see you in the system. We have NOT had a data breech, so I wonder where that message came from. I can change your password, but I really would like to see the message that "email is not in the system". Can you send me a screenshot of what you are seeing? And what browser are you using?
Good morning, I was able to sign in this morning and re-set my password. However, there are no recipes in my files and it shows yesterday as my starting date. While trying to figure out the problem yesterday, I started a new account with my business email. That account now has the 1 recipe that I created yesterday.

garden

Good morning, I was able to sign in this morning and re-set my password. However, there are no recipes in my files and it shows yesterday as my starting date. While trying to figure out the problem yesterday, I started a new account with my business email. That account now has the 1 recipe that I created yesterday.
I actually used google to sign into the account linked to [email protected]. I cannot access it through the normal sign in. When I try to re-set the password, I get the email not in system message.

garden

Yes, because that is the only way I can sign in with the creekside e-mail. Are you able to see my old recipes?