New Version is Live!

Yooper

Administrator
Staff member
Premium
Upper Peninsula of Michigan/ Florida Gulf Coast
Is the "premium" membership for the calculator linked to the supporter membership on the forum? I have paid to be a supporting member and it's prompting me to pay for the calc now. Just my opinion here, but I think that's sort of a big ask and would prefer to pay for one membership.

We aren’t associated with soapmakingforum.com, just soapmakingfriend.com. Similar name, but not the same forum, and soapmakingforum doesn’t have a software program.

Alan

Administrator
Premium
No, SoapmakingForum is owned by a different company altogether and not synced in anyway nor could they be. We just market SoapmakingFriend there.

Johnez

Premium
We aren’t associated with soapmakingforum.com, just soapmakingfriend.com. Similar name, but not the same forum, and soapmakingforum doesn’t have a software program.
No, SoapmakingForum is owned by a different company altogether and not synced in anyway nor could they be. We just market SoapmakingFriend there.
Oh I see, thank you guys! It is a worthwhile investment, I've already got the page to upgrade pulled up. Thanks for providing it and updating it, you guys have done quite a bit.

ProfessorBernardo

Water Discount feature for "Additional Ingredients" such as Aloe Vera Gel does not function.
When I go to load recipe function, it has all the variations of the SAME Recipe even though I've deleted them under the "MY RECIPES" tab.

Yooper

Administrator
Staff member
Premium
Upper Peninsula of Michigan/ Florida Gulf Coast
Water Discount feature for "Additional Ingredients" such as Aloe Vera Gel does not function.
When I go to load recipe function, it has all the variations of the SAME Recipe even though I've deleted them under the "MY RECIPES" tab.

It sounds like you have your choices (grams, water ratio) preset and that’s what is saved for you. I don’t see oils or actual recipe ingredients in your account when you click “new recipe”- just those values. You can change those as preferences in your profile if you’d like.

As far as the water discount, the developer is looking at that now.

Loonie8

Premium
Just read the email sent this evening! Looking forward to exploring more.

I posted here earlier this week…. All my precious images are missing from my recipes. Any luck in getting those back? Thanks!

Alan

Administrator
Premium
Just read the email sent this evening! Looking forward to exploring more.

I posted here earlier this week…. All my precious images are missing from my recipes. Any luck in getting those back? Thanks!

Can you give the URL to a recipe that is not showing the images please.

Ladka P

We don't plan to import those recipes, there aren't many as it was only active a week or so for testers.
Then it seems I created a few recipes just in this very week. I can't quote the exact dates but it was in March, and, secondly, I would test the beta version when we were asked to. Now my question is whether my recipes created in beta can be retrieved for me?

Andy

Premium
Please may I just ask, and I don't want to cast aspersions or knock anything, but are all the bugs now fixed? Because when I went to use the batch features last time, you could add ingredients but not delete them. And things like that. Also, does this also allow you to fix a currency such as GBP? Or is it still only in USD? I appreciate the software is only $30 a year - I'm just trying to decide whether or not to sign up and take a proper gander.