Latest activity

• Yooper
    Yooper replied to the thread Fat grease....
    I thought about this some more, and remembered seeing a ‘mechanic’s soap’ and maybe something like that would work for you...
  • Yooper
    Yooper replied to the thread Fat grease....
    Soap doesn’t really clean off fat very well, as you’ve found. I’d probably try one with 100% coconut oil, and a superfat of 10% or so...
  • P
    Hello! I want to start making my own soap. There are several health food stores around me and all of them have artisan hand made soaps...
  • L
    Hi, as a newbie soap maker I am just learning that I need to get certified before i sell my soap. I saw a couple of options but both...
  • M
    mayberrysoapco replied to the thread Labeling Soap.
    I get labels at onlinelabels.com - and when you buy from them you get access to an editor. I design my labels in canva though.
  • L
    lulubellscreations reacted to Yooper's post on lulubellscreations's profile with Like Like.
    Are you trying to report an issue with the oils not adding correctly? They look like they've added up correctly on our end, so I'm not...
  • L
    lulubellscreations commented on Yooper's profile post.
    Yes for example in the oil section one recipe in grams it says 50 almond oil, 10.1 beeswax, 25 caster oil, 64.9 cocoa butter, 75 coconut...
  • ChemicalPyros
    ChemicalPyros replied to the thread secnt.
    I usually use what is called "Hydrolat", it is the aqueous phase of the essential oil extraction by steam distillation. It contains the...
  • Yooper
    Yooper replied to the thread Recipies are messed up..
    The reason you have a different amount in the recipe is because you have checked "resize recipe to fit mold size". Since the mold won't...
    • 1654126918307.png
  • Yooper
    Yooper replied to the thread Recipies are messed up..
    I'm checking into this- and will keep you posted!
  • T
    So when I click on a recipe what it first displays is completely different from is displayed when I hit edit. This makes no sense. The...
    • 77.png
    • 78.png
  • N
    NathCo reacted to kcryss's post in the thread Folders with Like Like.
    Just a note to say thank you for the folders. I love this new feature! :)
  • Yooper
    Yooper left a message on lulubellscreations's profile.
    Are you trying to report an issue with the oils not adding correctly? They look like they've added up correctly on our end, so I'm not...
  • Yooper
    That's because you can see your own recipes.
  • M
    MellonFriend reacted to Yooper's post in the thread A Compare Option with Like Like.
    That’s a good suggestion! I’m trying to picture how we could do it. Let us give this some thought on this one. Thanks!