Soap Molds (not moldy soap)

JustMik

Hello Everyone!
I have been an inactive member for a while but I'm so happy to be back. I haven't been able to make soap in a long time so I'm basically a newbie again.
My first newbie question, and I hope this isn't off limits, but do you have a resource section? I'm wondering where good places are to look for molds for soap. Both CP and M&P. When I first started there weren't a lot of options. I'm hoping there are more now LOL
Anway, Thank you in advance and I hope to get to know some of you!
Mish

peacecity

Premium
Hello Everyone!
I have been an inactive member for a while but I'm so happy to be back. I haven't been able to make soap in a long time so I'm basically a newbie again.
My first newbie question, and I hope this isn't off limits, but do you have a resource section? I'm wondering where good places are to look for molds for soap. Both CP and M&P. When I first started there weren't a lot of options. I'm hoping there are more now LOL
Anway, Thank you in advance and I hope to get to know some of you!
Mish
There are so many options. Are you looking for loaf molds or single cavity molds. I get lots of the single cavity molds (cupcake silicone molds) on amazon. Most major fragrance oil suppliers have loaf molds. I have several from Nurture Soap and Brambleberry that I use for the majority of my soaps. They are 5 pound molds. You might have a hard time finding someone who will ship to Galifrey though. Might need to call up a TARDIS. ;)

Latest posts