oz vs grams

lauriefiesel

Premium
When creating a batch, all the measurements are in grams. Is there a way to change that to oz. (My brain doesn't do grams). Also would be nice if it would give a total cost for each batch. Cost of lye isn't even being shown in "my batch" right now. Thank you!

Yooper

Administrator
Staff member
Premium
Upper Peninsula of Michigan/ Florida Gulf Coast
Hi Laurie- do you have your settings set to ounce in your profile? Or when you make a recipe, do you select 'oz' in the choices?
Here's what my choices are in 'recipe settings' (I'm very metric challenged):
1683577037867.png

So in those recipe settings, I chose solid soap (I can change it, but I make it most of the time). I choose percentages, as I think in percentages, and often do a bread loaf pan size of 25 ounces, and use ounces as my choice.

I hope that helps, but please let me know if you have any quetions or need any more information.

lauriefiesel

Premium
Hi Laurie- do you have your settings set to ounce in your profile? Or when you make a recipe, do you select 'oz' in the choices?
Here's what my choices are in 'recipe settings' (I'm very metric challenged):
View attachment 6873

So in those recipe settings, I chose solid soap (I can change it, but I make it most of the time). I choose percentages, as I think in percentages, and often do a bread loaf pan size of 25 ounces, and use ounces as my choice.

I hope that helps, but please let me know if you have any quetions or need any more information.
Thank you for your help. I went in and made sure those were in oz, but when I go to create a batch, everything still shows in grams (when the batch is open.)
And do I have to make a different recipe for every fragrance if I want the fragrance to show in the batch info?
Thank you so much!

Yooper

Administrator
Staff member
Premium
Upper Peninsula of Michigan/ Florida Gulf Coast
I can log in your account and see the issue, if that’s ok with you? Just to see the ounce/gram issue and create a ticket?
And yes, you want the fragrance to come out of inventory, you would recreate that recipe with those specific fragrances. I don’t care about costs/inventory in those items, so I do not.