I've added kaolin into additives twice

carynped

Premium
I added kaolin twice in additives yet it doesn't show in 'my supplies' under additives.
When I start a new recipe it comes up twice in the additives, except one has inventory and the other one doesn't. I cancelled and re-entered the invoice but that has made no difference. Thank you for any help

Iluminameluna

I believe this post is the same issue as mine, where if I scroll down the list of Additives, after the end of the list, it just keeps duplicating the list, ad infinitum.
Does it have anything to do with it not being able to calculate the correct amount of water replacement, or their supply/inventory issue?
I attached images to my own post, but I'll put them here as well so this member can see this and compare what they get, vs what this shows.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231021-165857.png
    Screenshot_20231021-165857.png
    75.4 KB · Views: 2
  • Screenshot_20231021-165420.png
    Screenshot_20231021-165420.png
    82.8 KB · Views: 2

Alan

Administrator
Premium
I believe this post is the same issue as mine, where if I scroll down the list of Additives, after the end of the list, it just keeps duplicating the list, ad infinitum.
Does it have anything to do with it not being able to calculate the correct amount of water replacement, or their supply/inventory issue?
I attached images to my own post, but I'll put them here as well so this member can see this and compare what they get, vs what this shows.
Thank you for reporting. We're fixed issues to load duplicate additives/liquids.

kmd1974

Premium
I have similar problem... I can see and add the clay and oatmeal in my recipe, but when I generate the batch, it show 0 stock of both items, the same with coconut oil. There's always an issue with this program. Is it reliable? I'am considering not to renew my premium account on noviember.

Last edited:

Alan

Administrator
Premium
I have similar problem... I can see and add the clay and oatmeal in my recipe, but when I generate the batch, it show 0 stock of both items, the same with coconut oil. There's always an issue with this program. Is it reliable? I'am considering not to renew my premium account on noviember.
Can you give me link to your recipes or batches to check?