Inventory item not showing in Batch

Suzka

Premium
Hello, My cocoa butter, which is part of my Inventory, is not showing when I'm creating a recipe Batch. It's entered into Inventory correctly but showing in the Batch with an exclamation point as not part of Inventory. How can I get it to show up? Thanks

Yooper

Administrator
Staff member
Premium
Upper Peninsula of Michigan/ Florida Gulf Coast
Hello, My cocoa butter, which is part of my Inventory, is not showing when I'm creating a recipe Batch. It's entered into Inventory correctly but showing in the Batch with an exclamation point as not part of Inventory. How can I get it to show up? Thanks

I’ll check into this now. Thanks for reporting it. Are you using one of our apps, or the website version?

Suzka

Premium
Thank you for your response. I am using the website version.

Suzka

Premium
It's the ***Naked Goat, Unscented recipe and the supplier is Wholesale Supplies Plus. Thanks!

Yooper

Administrator
Staff member
Premium
Upper Peninsula of Michigan/ Florida Gulf Coast
I see that there may be a problem with the ingredient. When I looked at the entry, it looks like you entered your own cocoa butter but didn’t fill out the saponification values so the ingredient itself needs to be corrected. My suggestion is to remove that ingredient from both the inventory and the recipe, add it back to inventory, and pull the ingredient from our database instead of typing it in.
Here’s your cocoa butter that you entered (see the 0s?):
IMG_3755.jpeg
What I mean is to pull the same ingredient from one place to the next, with the correct SAP value, etc. If you add an ingredient as custom, make sure it’s entered fully with all of othe data (the one you’ve entered is blank, and not pulled from the database).

When I pulled cocoa butter to add into inventory and to the recipe, there is one choice:
IMG_3756.jpeg
IMG_3757.jpeg

So try that to ensure you are entered the same inventory item as you are recipe item and that will correct the lack of that ingredient in your inventory as they don’t ‘match’ up if entered differently if that makes sense.
Please give that a try as above and let me know if that solves the issue.

Suzka

Premium
That makes perfect sense. I'm fixing it right now. Thank you!

Suzka

Premium
I can't open My Purchases in Inventory. This is the message:

Application error: a client-side exception has occurred (see the browser console for more information).​

Latest posts