I'm getting an error when trying to save

deestokoe

Premium
When I try to save a recipe, it's saying I can only save 5 recipes and won't save the one I just input. I have way more than that under "My recipes"
Has something changed?

Yooper

Administrator
Staff member
Premium
Upper Peninsula of Michigan/ Florida Gulf Coast
When I try to save a recipe, it's saying I can only save 5 recipes and won't save the one I just input. I have way more than that under "My recipes"
Has something changed?

We have updated and improved the calculator, and we allow 5 recipes for all non-supporting members. If someone is a Premium supporter, it’s unlimited while non-supporting members are limited to 5 recipes but still have all of the features during that trial period.
For those who have been using the software for a long time, they may have more than 5 recipes on our cloud, and we will NOT be removing them for anyone. However, to add more when there are more than 5 will require a premium membership.
I hope I explained that well, but if not please feel free to let me know. We’ve also fixed and improved the ‘batch’ feature, updated the inventory entry and will be adding more features in the next few weeks.

Latest posts