I still have no access to my recipes

leannereynolds922

I had about 4 saved recipes before the testing began. I have numerous problems logging into the beta version. I never received the emails to verify the account so I created a new one. I have been told that all recipes have been transferred over but I do not have any of my recipes. Can someone help me out?

Yooper

Administrator
Staff member
Premium
Upper Peninsula of Michigan/ Florida Gulf Coast
I had about 4 saved recipes before the testing began. I have numerous problems logging into the beta version. I never received the emails to verify the account so I created a new one. I have been told that all recipes have been transferred over but I do not have any of my recipes. Can someone help me out?

Are you logging into the site, or the beta version site? We are currently on the live site, found by clicking ‘recipes’ above. All of my recipes transferred over fine, but if yours have not, we want to fix this for you.

leannereynolds922

Are you logging into the site, or the beta version site? We are currently on the live site, found by clicking ‘recipes’ above. All of my recipes transferred over fine, but if yours have not, we want to fix this for you.
I am on the live site. Mybreciepes we're not public. Does that make a difference?

leannereynolds922

No, you should still have them. Did you maybe create the recipes that are missing on the beta site (the testing site)? I will dig into this today, and see what we can find out.
No, I made the recipes before the testing site.

leannereynolds922

What was the old account- could that be where the saved recipes are?

leannereynolds922

What was the old account- could that be where the saved recipes are?
As far as I remember my user name is the same as well as my email. I know it's only a few recipes and any other time it wouldn't be a big deal. I ways save pdfs to my laptop. Of course my laptop is now dead and I cannot access anything.

Alan

Administrator
Premium
As far as I remember my user name is the same as well as my email. I know it's only a few recipes and any other time it wouldn't be a big deal. I ways save pdfs to my laptop. Of course my laptop is now dead and I cannot access anything.
Can you listed your account here on old site? Everything was backup so we can look into it.

leannereynolds922

If the recipes were created in the beta version are they gone?
Maybe that's what I did. I've been going through old emails checking dates of when I made soap and maybe I did use the beta version to create my recipes.

leannereynolds922

I'm not sure if it helps but the names of the recipes are
Blue Nile
African Fantasy
Jasmine
And I think Lemongrass Blend.

Yooper

Administrator
Staff member
Premium
If the recipes were created in the beta version are they gone?
Maybe that's what I did. I've been going through old emails checking dates of when I made soap and maybe I did use the beta version to create my recipes.

We have the developers looking into this, and I will get an answer for you as soon as possible. I can’t see them either- but they can pull out the logs and we’ll see if we can get them restored for you.

Yooper

Administrator
Staff member
Premium
I'm not sure if it helps but the names of the recipes are
Blue Nile
African Fantasy
Jasmine
And I think Lemongrass Blend.

The developer found a second account for you, under lreynolds922, a slightly different user name. He’s going to be able to merge them so you won’t lose anything at all! It won’t be for a few hours however.

leannereynolds922

The developer found a second account for you, under lreynolds922, a slightly different user name. He’s going to be able to merge them so you won’t lose anything at all! It won’t be for a few hours however.
Omg thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!!

leannereynolds922

He said there are no recipes under that second user name. Is it at all possible that there is another account with another name or email address?
When I first joined the forum I used [email protected]. I created an account within the calculator using that email. After the beta version began I tried logging in with that previous email but could not. I vaguely remember a post saying to create a new login because it would keep thing cleaner. So I did that using that same email but wasn't getting the verifications so I tried with a different user name that much be the lreynolds922 user name. Initially had trouble with that so I believe I tried [email protected] and possibly tried with [email protected]
I'm sorry this has been such a pain. Those would be the only emails used for logging in.
It is possible I created the recipes in the beta version. I just don't remember at this point.

Latest posts