erase recepie?

cvwform

How do I erase a recepie? At the moment I have one too many for the "regular" level.

cvwform

But I would just like to delete the oldest and not have You(?) delete one at random.
Since I have 6, and that's one too many. And these were obviously created before when there was no paywall.

Yooper

Administrator
Staff member
Premium
Upper Peninsula of Michigan/ Florida Gulf Coast
But I would just like to delete the oldest and not have You(?) delete one at random.
Since I have 6, and that's one too many. And these were obviously created before when there was no paywall.

I won't delete any of them, random or not. Since you have more than 6, we won't delete any of them because that was done prior to us developing the software further.

cvwform

Ok, thank you, that was not clear from the info about the change, but that's fine then :)

swainsongsoaps

I am a premium (just upgraded) member and would like to get some instructions on how to erase a recipe. Also, I tried to load a recipe and it didn't load. How long will it take to be recognized as a member?

Yooper

Administrator
Staff member
Premium
Upper Peninsula of Michigan/ Florida Gulf Coast
I am a premium (just upgraded) member and would like to get some instructions on how to erase a recipe. Also, I tried to load a recipe and it didn't load. How long will it take to be recognized as a member?

You can delete a recipe by being in the recipe view, and clicking 'delete'.
Go into 'my recipes' and choose the recipe you want to edit/delete:
1653590991457.png

I want to work in the pink salt spa bar so I click that and it brings up:
1653591032707.png

From there you can click 'delete'.

Your recipes should be loading- what happens when you try to load a recipe?