Bug with Palm Oil

tgirlsoap

Premium
SF is not calculating my use of Palm oil today. Yesterday it worked just fine. Today I went into My Purchases and the dollar amount has calculated for my Palm Oil cost, but the actual amount of Palm oil has 0 in the cell. I tried to edit the purchase. It did not work. So I deleted the that line item and re-entered it. My workaround was successful, but now my batches from yesterday do not reflect my Palm Oil use. Please help. :)

tgirlsoap

Premium
Thank you! I forgot to mention that today's batch shows the Palm Oil I have available since I deleted and re-entered it, but the batch won't calculate the cost of Palm in the recipe, nor will it reduce my inventory. I have closed the web browser. Logged into a new one, etc.
It would be nice to have the ability to manually edit my own inventory for batch cost accuracy knowing the system has glitches. The ability to calculate costs and supplies continues to be inconsistent.

tgirlsoap

Premium
So now SF is calculating Palm Oil from my new entry for another new batch but Coconut Oil, 76deg is wrong. Not sure what's going on. The problem with my workaround on Palm means my inventory is off, so I'm not going to do anything to try and "fix" the Coconut Oil issue.

tgirlsoap

Premium
Last piece of input. When I had glitches yesterday I tried to delete the batch and start over. Instead of only deleting the batch the actual recipe was deleted. That's another bug.

joko

Premium
I encountered the same problems, it would be grreat if these could be resolved.

Furthermore, I have a suggestion regarding the "My Purchases" feature. It would greatly enhance user experience if there was a search function available within "My Purchases." For instance, I could easily look up "EO Sweet Orange" and conveniently compare prices from various suppliers for my past purchases. Moreover, it would be even more advantageous if the "My Purchases" section displayed the price per unit, enabling a quick and effortless comparison of the prices for "EO Sweet Orange" from different suppliers at a glance.
Thank you

joko

Premium
1692339586712.png
To document, in my case this happens in the fragrance section...

joko

Premium
1692350501706.png
Despite marking "yes" for inventory, the cost generated remains at 0. Interestingly, I've included both fragrances in my purchases with their respective price values. It's a bit puzzling, and I'd greatly appreciate your expertise in resolving this.
Thank you kindly for your assistance.

Alan

Administrator
Premium
View attachment 7296
Despite marking "yes" for inventory, the cost generated remains at 0. Interestingly, I've included both fragrances in my purchases with their respective price values. It's a bit puzzling, and I'd greatly appreciate your expertise in resolving this.
Thank you kindly for your assistance.
Thank you for your information. I just deployed new patch for your issues. Can you check it?

joko

Premium
1692355409446.png
Ok, something changed, but as you can see in the upper image, as I have a rest of EO Litsea Cubeba from another supplier and another part I would use EO Litsea Cubeba from another supplier (Darjeeling for the first part and Saba Kimia for the second part), which would be a common practice in soap making. However somehow for the next batch I have created it generates no more stock available although it is correctly added in "My Purchases".
The actual amount of EO Litsea Cubeba should be however 246.09 grams, while in the first image you can see it only takes in account the rest of the EO purchased from the first supplier (Darjeeling).
Hope this can help...

joko

Premium
now, I tried to make create another batch where I have stock of EOs in "My Purchases" and it works fine and generates the correct price. So that problem seems to be solved, just another emerged with the two different suppliers (or maybe also it would happen for rest of the EO from the same supplier but repurchased)