New profile posts

Experimenting with making my own hair balm/mask. I've got the ingredients down (shea butter, cocoa butter, coconut oil, jojoba oil, castor oil, argan oil, beeswax, vitamin E, rosemary oil, and tea tree oil). I'm not sure how long to leave it in, but I'll do some research and update you later. In the meantime, any tips would be appreciated!
I am a Sri Lankan 67 years old. Worked in several multinational corporations in the shipping and logistic departments. Retired as General Manager. After retirement commenced a LLC
My hobbies are fish breeding, wine making, soap making, reading, scientific research and trials.

Creativity is the essence of my being.
I am a Sri Lankan 67 years old. Worked in several multinational corporations in the shipping and logistic departments. Retired as General Manager. After retirement commenced a LLC
My hobbies are fish breeding, wine making, soap making, reading, scientific research and trials.

Creativity is the essence of my being.
Greg Bastiansz
Greg Bastiansz
I did three batches of soap just last week. The first batch was actually my first try on soap making. Started from scratch. No melt and pour for me. Used lye (NaOH). Result not so good. Many mistakes and errors. Learnt from them.

How do one post photos on this forum?

Looking forward to friendly comments and suggestions.
Hi I am just new to this and am loving it! Just doing melt and pour as a bit scared of the Lye!!! I need good scales. I need good sources and I need good advice. ❤️