Who are you?

Anneli

Hi,
What a great site - it's helpful and supporting in so many ways. But hey - who are behind the screen on the other side, making all of his possible? And what is your vision, why make a site like this available for us? Could you tell a little bit about yourselves, as I'm super curious to get to know you a bit better. :)

Yooper

Administrator
Upper Peninsula of Michigan/ Florida Gulf Coast
I’m the Admin, and a long time soaper.

The software wasn’t my idea, as the idea actually came from the owner of the forum. He wanted to make the best soapmaking software out there, and asked soapmakers what they wanted and needed out of software. That’s where this came from.

We knew each other from a different software site that I help with (brewing relating) and since I visited him a few years ago and brought him my soap as a gift, he and his family became interested in soapmaking.

I’m a longtime forager, making my own items where I can, and always have been interested in science related hobbies as well. I’ve been homebrewing and winemaking for 25+ years, and soaping seriously for about 20 years I think. Before that, I dabbled in soapmaking but didn’t know all of the science surrounding it.

Latest posts