Soaps

swedone

Hey
I tell you that I used something a little different, to experiment with soaps, a plant that is used as an entheogenic. I have been researching and in addition to its healing and psychedelic properties of this plant, it is also one of the main ingredients in a wide range of beauty, cosmetic and wellness products such as soaps, shampoos, lotions and many more, for its antibacterial, soothing and renewing.
However, as I do not know about chemicals and others, what interested me was to use it as a kind of natural coloring for soaps, the rest would be a plus. So I got mimosa hostilis root bark powde and got down to business. I'm a beginner, in fact I only tend to watch my boyfriend make soaps, but this time, I think more for leisure than anything else, I was encouraged and I did it. The result was not so bad, I did not like the color very much but I hope that some of its healing properties will do something for my skin. Has anyone else used it? Do you know what exact measurements to use? Do you know any other natural ingredients that can help me?