Scents

Nat

Premium
I would like to see a separate category for scents to be added in the purchases section. Currie have been adding them into additives.
thank you

Nat

Premium
It’s a separate category when you’re building a recipe. It would be neater to have its own category that matches where you add the scents in the recipe builder. It would also be easier to track your inventory in the “my supplies” section.

brujacoden

Premium
For what it's worth, this is a request which goes back a ways and seems to have a lot of support - I suppose it's a difficult implementation in the backend that's keeping it from becoming reality.

I'll add my voice to the pile and say that this would definitely be a nice thing to have

mx5inpenn

Premium
I would love having the scents separate. Or even making them a subcategory would be great.

joko

Premium
I would like to add an INCI name feature in the fragrance tab, so that the INCI output would include the Latin name of the essential oil in the list.

joko

Premium
For some soap makers it would be a useful feature when the separate frangrance calculator section would enable to input percentage for the fragrances and essential oils in the blend. For example, the total amount of fragrances should be 300 grams. Then, I would like to select for example Patchouli EO as a base note at 20% of the total blend and I should get the result of 60 gram etc.