Notes not saving properly

szaza

There seems to be a maximum amount of characters that can be saved in my notes. If I go over that the rest doesn't get saved, which means I have some incomplete notes. Is it possible to add a warning about this, so I'm sure I don't go over the max amount of characters and don't have incomplete notes without realizing? Or even better would be to have an unlimited amount of characters for note taking😉
I also had some trouble with fragrance notes which disappeared and I'm not quite sure why.

Yooper

Administrator
Upper Peninsula of Michigan/ Florida Gulf Coast
There seems to be a maximum amount of characters that can be saved in my notes. If I go over that the rest doesn't get saved, which means I have some incomplete notes. Is it possible to add a warning about this, so I'm sure I don't go over the max amount of characters and don't have incomplete notes without realizing? Or even better would be to have an unlimited amount of characters for note taking😉
I also had some trouble with fragrance notes which disappeared and I'm not quite sure why.
We added a ton of more space to the notes area, so you should be able to add whatever notes you wish to add. Please let me know what you think, and if this is what you envisioned. Thanks so much!

szaza

We added a ton of more space to the notes area, so you should be able to add whatever notes you wish to add. Please let me know what you think, and if this is what you envisioned. Thanks so much!
Thank you! I'll check it out and get back to you

szaza

The issue seems to be resolved, I played around with it a bit and added a bunch of notes and everything saved perfectly. Thank you!