I cannot access my account please help!

ShonaR

Premium
I can get into SMF but it then glitches back to asking me to sign in. Please advise, I want to make soap!

Many thanks
Shona

ShonaR

Premium
This is what it tells me. No idea how to fix it

Attachments

• A0630031-8873-40F8-BFB8-C0BD376E2054.png
    A0630031-8873-40F8-BFB8-C0BD376E2054.png
    346.2 KB · Views: 2

jolewis71

Premium
Oh my gosh, what the heck happened?! I have paid for the premium service and all my recipes for my business are gone! Soapmakingfriend please help!!

jolewis71

Premium
No I cant access anything - Im trying to get my CPRS done what a nightmare!
And there’s absolutely no technical support. I KNEW i should have kept paper copies of my recipes! It took me forever to tweak and make all of them for this!? Let me know if you find out anything and I’ll do the same!

Alan

Administrator
Premium
And there’s absolutely no technical support. I KNEW i should have kept paper copies of my recipes! It took me forever to tweak and make all of them for this!? Let me know if you find out anything and I’ll do the same!
Can you expand on that please, we are here daily, was there another issue we didn't address?

Your data is 100% safe, we have backups AND we have off-site backups daily, weekly and monthly. So we have historic backups too.

This issue is related to the app. There was a glitch between the new app upload and the web version but it is resolved.

ShonaR

Premium
I’m back in, all sorted, they are very quick to resolve issues I’ve found. Are you ok? It was a strange glitch this time.

ShonaR

Premium
Can you expand on that please, we are here daily, was there another issue we didn't address?

Your data is 100% safe, we have backups AND we have off-site backups daily, weekly and monthly. So we have historic backups too.

This issue is related to the app. There was a glitch between the new app upload and the web version but it is resolved.
I am tying the app, so far so good! That makes sense, all my info is there and safe too i was less worried about that just wanted to print out some recipes. Thanks for fixing it.

Alan

Administrator
Premium
Sorry for the downtime. We are trying to resolve app issues as soon as they are reported so the app is just as good as the web version.