Date showing on printout

Iluminameluna

Premium
I'm wondering if it's only me, but sometimes I get a date when I print out my recipe and sometimes I don't. Also my soaping "nickname" shows up and sometimes not.
I'm not persnickety really, usually, but it's somewhat annoying because I don't know if I'm going to have to make a note or not of those details. And when I'm in a rush, those kinds of things matter, you know? Especially if I'm printing out a recipe to share with someone and I give them a copy, then suddenly realize, "Oops! That one didn't have the date or my name this time!" Because it did the previous time...
Maybe I'm making a mountain out of the proverbial molehill but is there some reason for those options to appear and disappear like that?
This inquisitorial mind is running on its hamster wheel...

Iluminameluna

Premium
do you have a couple of photos/screenshots you can take of your print outs so I can give it to the developer
I haven't unpacked my binders yet, but I'll do that tomorrow, Sunday. Thanks for the prompt reply!!

Iluminameluna

Premium
I cannot recreate it- do you have a couple of photos/screenshots you can take of your print outs so I can give it to the developer?
I took a photo of my printouts showing what I meant about the randomness of the fields for name and date fields.
There's now an option for the date, and you can choose what shows up on your printout, but what about the recipe author's name? Will there be a consistency in the field showing that?

Attachments

• PXL_20220911_174152334.MP.jpg
    PXL_20220911_174152334.MP.jpg
    130.3 KB · Views: 0