Cost & inventory of Fragrance

claireconcept

I definitely need this feature. Then I can accurately cost out the price of a bar of soap. Without this, it's impossible!

winnieyfong

Premium
I was playing around with the supplies, but I added the cost wrong but I cannot seem to edit and change it. Please have a look when you have the chance. Thank you very much!

soapisalyeSJ

Premium
I just added my fragrances to additives.
Can we also get a way to track bath bomb supplies and shampoo bar supplies (like surfactants and stuff)

Trudybee

Yes, we are adding the ability to track other things like lotions, bath bombs, etc. It’s coming soon!
Hello! Would it be possible to add an additional unit to additive section under add purchase? Such as piece or each or item?

dmcgee5034

Premium
Hello - I would like to echo the request to add a FO to my inventory. Even a FO option under additives would be fine. Thanks.

While I’m here asking, when building a batch, would be nice to see cost per unit since all the data is there to do the calculation. Thanks. 🌸

Alan

Administrator
Premium
Hello - I would like to echo the request to add a FO to my inventory. Even a FO option under additives would be fine. Thanks.

While I’m here asking, when building a batch, would be nice to see cost per unit since all the data is there to do the calculation. Thanks. 🌸
Can you give more details like what is FO?