Copying a recipe, then giving it a new name

Iluminameluna

Premium
The title of this thread may seem obvious to some but it's stumping me.
I made a recipe some 5 months ago and it came out so wonderful that I'm being asked to make it again, with some additions.
I'm now trying very hard to recreate the recipe in what I thought was a shortcut, but like the shortcut to heaven, it was paved with hellish stones. Ugh!
Is there a way to just duplicate a recipe, modify it, rename it, and save it so that it's now essentially a new recipe? Just based off of an old one? Kind of like using a template?
As of right now, I'm only going to do this manually, but I'm still going to make a 2nd version of another recipe and would really like to avoid rewriting this 2nd one as well.
Thanks for an otherwise outstanding soapers' assistant!!

Eclypse

The title of this thread may seem obvious to some but it's stumping me.
I made a recipe some 5 months ago and it came out so wonderful that I'm being asked to make it again, with some additions.
I'm now trying very hard to recreate the recipe in what I thought was a shortcut, but like the shortcut to heaven, it was paved with hellish stones. Ugh!
Is there a way to just duplicate a recipe, modify it, rename it, and save it so that it's now essentially a new recipe? Just based off of an old one? Kind of like using a template?
As of right now, I'm only going to do this manually, but I'm still going to make a 2nd version of another recipe and would really like to avoid rewriting this 2nd one as well.
Thanks for an otherwise outstanding soapers' assistant!!
I've changed the name on my soap recipe after changing it slightly. Just click on the title while you're in edit, then when you're finished click on update at the bottom.