Condensed list for recipes?

mobjack

Premium
First off, thank you for developing this calculator and platform. I am using the calculator for all of my recipes now. I especially appreciate the convenience of being able to resize a recipe by total oil or mold size, add custom oils/additives and view relatively unobtrusive pop-up screens that provide information for an oil or additive. I make soap as a hobby and have not used the inventory feature, but I am beginning to test the batch feature.

As I am still in my first year of soap making and recipe testing, I have quite a few recipe variations stored in SMF. When I view "My Recipes" I see a list of the latest four and then need to scroll through numerous screens to find an earlier version of the recipe or another base recipe. It would be nice to have an option to view recipes in a single list, sorted by name (or sortable by name or date!). Perhaps there is a way to do it and I just haven't figured it out. I realize that I could achieve the desired functionality by downloading my recipes, but keeping them in the cloud makes them easily accessible from my ipad. Thank you!